Want to join the team shaking things up in the banking world
We&rsquore looking for fun, hardworking, results-oriented individuals to join nexus, the team responsible for Standard Chartered&rsquos brand new, Banking as a Service solution.
About Standard Chartered
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
The Role ResponsibilitiesStrategy
Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
- Staff will be responsible for leading the country product agenda, stakeholder management and driving business outcomes for the market
Management of the retail products offered by nexus including unsecured lending products at the country level
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Work closely with Technology, Service, Credit Risk and Analytics to implement core framework and components of MVP and beyond
- Asses the functional solutions, ensure comprehensive user acceptance testing
- Oversee detailed processes and client journeys across selected platform partners
- Ensure ecosystem connectivity for transaction processing, network partnerships
- Review product documentation applications, statements, alerts and advices, terms, client communications, FAQs etc.
- Ownership of the P&L and Key Performance Indicators
- Lead product campaigns to drive desired business results of new acquisition and portfolio management
- Review maintenance of product parameters, customer rates fees and charges
- Review of the existing system and process for continuous customer experience improvements
- Responsible for product governance and local regulatory requirements implementation
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group&rsquos Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for achieving the outcomes set out in the Bank&rsquos Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients Effective Financial Markets Financial Crime Compliance The Right Environment
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Country and Group Product Leads
- ­Functional stakeholders Finance, Analytics, Operations, Legal & Compliance
- Technology Solutions Business Analysts, DevOps, Production Support
Our Ideal Candidate
- Digital frontend partners
- Payment Network partners Visa, Mastercard, local switch
- Digital ecosystem partners wallets, data providers etc.
- 10+ years ofexperience in Financial Services, with 3+ years in product management
- Experience in working with local (Indonesia) ecosystem partners such as payment networks, local switch, ATM networks, digital wallets is preferable
- Candidates coming from banking as well as non-banking lending institutions with experience in digital onboarding is preferred
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders to drive business results
- Experience in managing external vendors and partners
- Experience in managing and mentoring small team
Visit our careers website