As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realize their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realize their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you.
Responsible for the customer interaction strategy, driving performance through the customer journey data & design to achieve good experience for all customer segments across touch points, including:
1. Customer Journey Data Monitoring: Identify and understand the key interactions in customer lifecycle and drive relevant changes
(1.Unit Trust, 2.Secondary Bonds, 3.digital Credit Card, 4.digital Bancassurance, 5.digital Personal Loan, 6.other new product/services)
2. Customer Obsession: 1.Treasures, 2.Treasures Private Client, 3.Deposit, 4.Bancassurance, 5.Ecosystem Lending, including:
a. RED Rituals
i. Lead RED framework by listen to customer voice/week, from: VOC, recording call, customer research, branch voices, social media, etc.
ii. Create & iterate VOC dashboard
b. Service Canvas
i. Create & design service canvas
ii. Iterate service canvas/3 months
3. Customer Research: Use research methods and data channels of customer experience to understand issues and implement change (1.Treasures, 2.Treasures Private Client, 3.Deposit, 4. Ecosystem Lending, 5.other new product/services)
4. Customer Insights Communication: JARVIS, CE-Talk, other customer insights communication related.
5. Customer Journey Improvement Project: Collaborate with other business areas, working together with CE Improvement and other related business unit, acting as the voice of customer.
DBS Bank Limited, often known as DBS, is a Singaporean multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered at the Marina Bay Financial Centre in the Marina Bay district of Singapore. The bank was previously known as The Development Bank of Singapore Limited, which 'DBS' was derived from, before the present abbreviated name was adopted on 21 July 2003 to reflect its role as a global bank. It is one of the 'Big Three' banks in Singapore, along with OCBC Bank and the United Overseas Bank (UOB).