Deloitte Consulting Southeast Asia (SEA) is the largest consulting practice in Southeast Asia, spanning Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. We're a seamless regional practice, with a strong workforce of more than 2,500. We use our expertise to advise clients and better their communities. With our collective skills, we help clients around the region reach business goals through strategy, customer engagement, innovation, human capital, technology and more.
(.) About us:
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for Join the winning team now.
Work you'll do
You will work alongside our clients to help them make decisions and implement solutions based on Heart of the Business issues and problem statements from architecting the strategic transformation agenda through to driving business value through execution and implementation.
You will work across all key segments within banking (retail, SME, wholesale, and wealth) and drive the latest and best-in-class transformation narrative for our banking sector clients across SEA. Typical engagements which you could be involved in include:
- Front office / sales and service transformation
- Omni-channel customer journey and experience design
- Operating model transformation
- Digital enablement and platform implementation
You will support Deloitte and client's business growth by:
- Identifying client's business requirements / overall strategy and vision, and any opportunities for efficiencies in existing process / service design
- Undertaking extensive desktop and on-the-ground research on various aspects relevant to our current and potential clients viz. market sizing, competitive benchmarking across channels, products, customer experience, digital capabilities, customer servicing, etc.
- Developing draft pitch proposals including storyboarding, data analysis, opportunity sizing, proposed team composition, project costing and fee estimates
- Using tech, human-centered design thinking and innovative approaches to solve business needs.
- Participating in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues.
- Facilitating client workshops to complete current state assessment and providing basis for future state design and rollout planning.
- Conducting relevant research, data analysis, and create reports.
- Maintaining responsibility for quality, completion, and accuracy of work products.
- Assessing restructuring operating models, organizational structures, and business processes to streamline core operations service delivery.
- Assisting in proposal development, as requested.
- Actively expanding consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with Deloitte colleagues and clients.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves every day to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people, and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the goals of Deloitte, align our people to these objectives by setting clear priorities and direction by establishing a positive relationship with senior stakeholders.
- Influence teams, and individuals positively. Lead by example and provide equal opportunity for people to grow, develop and succeed.
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Manage diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where people are respected and valued for their contribution.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
Enough about us, let's talk about you
If you are someone with:
- Tertiary qualification in a business, actuarial, finance or technology discipline.
- Currently enrolled in an MBA program or have obtained the qualification with a well ranked institution.
- Minimum 12 years of working experience in the Consulting Industry and/or Financial Services Industry - Banking.
- Knowledge of Southeast Asia market, the core trends and drivers, with proficiency in articulating regulatory, economic, technological, and business impacts on key institutions.
- Types of role led:
- Digital transformation of within a bank
- Transformation in company or bank i.e. sales and service transformation including customer journeys, service blueprints and process redesign
- Strategy Consulting to define Target Operating Models and/or transformation to enable key drivers of change in banking (customer centricity, digitalization, growth, efficiency, regulatory change, sustainability)
- Actuarial, risk, technology, digital, human capital related projects
- Banking Cost Reduction, Efficiency, Automation, including Robotic Process Automation
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies, or Professional Scrum Master / Product Owner certifications will be well regarded.
- Human-centered design thinking, logical structuring, and analytical problem-solving skills
- Tech fluency and knowledge to provide advice to business, experience and understanding of Cloud solutions and platform implementation
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint usage to present recommendations to client.
- Exceptional interpersonal, team building, and communication skills, with demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience.
- Ability to build consensus and foster change in ambiguous settings.
So what are you waiting for Join the winning team now.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.