At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
Work you will do
This role sits within the Artificial Intelligence and Data (AI&D) team of Deloitte Consulting Southeast Asia, which encompasses data, analytics and cognitive automation (CA). As a consultant in this group, you will deliver our Intelligent Automation solutions: robotic process automation, intelligent character recognition, chatbots/virtual assistants and artificial intelligence.
The eam leverages the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy, Growth & Innovation portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
As a Senior Manager you will :
- Focus on the delivery of client work and lead a cross-service line team for major deliverables and projects. In addition, Managers should undertake practice development and business management activities to help grow the AI&D practice as well as aligning to an industry to exploit depth of knowledge and professional experience.
- Working as a key business partner to high profile clients, you'll have the chance to develop your expertise from strategy to execution, as well as in delivery and implementation. As a Manager in the AI&D team (BI, Big Data or Analytics), you'll be able to put your own creative ideas into practice as you take ownership of deliverables and resources on transformation projects, and hone your commercial skills.
- You will be continually encouraged to devise innovative solutions to help our clients maximise the value of their data assets by helping them transform data into insight. You will also assume real ownership of projects and key stakeholders at executive levels as you help them execute their strategy to build an efficient analytics organisation, processes and supporting technology.
- Design and develop tailor-made solutions, strengthen our presence in the market, identify revenue-generating opportunities and get involved in proposal writing, pitch presentations, etc.
- Build global trusted relationships with key clients
You must have strong implementation experience in one or more of the following competencies and enabling technologies:
Your role as a leader
- Designing & implementing appropriate data structures to support Big Data, Analytical models and traditional BI/DW reporting solutions using relational and non-relation data management technologies such as IBM DB2/Netezza, Microsoft SQL Server/PDW, Oracle Exadata, SAP HANA, Oracle Exalytics, Teradata, Pivotal, Cloudera, Hortonworks, IBM BigInsights, Azure, AWS and Google Cloud Platform.
- Designing and developing data integration (including batch/real-time, ETL/ELT) processes with a variety of structured and unstructured data with tools such as Informatica, Talend or AWS Glue, Azure Data Factory and/or Google Cloud Data Fusion.
- Partnering with business users to co-design impactful visual, interactive dashboards and reports with technologies such as QlikView, Tableau, Spotfire, PowerBI or AWS QuickSight and/or Google Looker.
- Applying analytical models to predict business outcomes with tools such as DataRobot or TensorFlow, Keras or pyTorch.
- Application of core complementary information management disciplines including Data Governance, Data Quality, MDM and Metadata management.
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the goals of Deloitte, align our people to these objectives by setting clear priorities and direction by establishing a positive relationship with a senior stakeholders.
- Influence teams, and individuals positively. Lead by example and provide equal opportunity for people to grow, develop and succeed.
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Manage diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where people are respected and valued for their contribution.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
- Business Development - Participate in all aspects of the proposal development cycle contribute to the development of proposal technical content participate in the development of sales presentation or market positioning material.
- Engagement Management - Manage a project or program team develop work plans for the engagement determine the client needs by selecting and applying appropriate approaches, tools, and techniques to the client's business.
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Practice Development & Eminence-- Participate in the development of market-valued intellectual capital contribute to the development of practical solutions and methodologies participate in third parties and partners relationship building.
If you are someone with:
- A good honors Degree, preferably at postgraduate level, in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or related disciplines.
- Extensive experience in Big 4 or MNC Consulting firm or industry related role.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience with solid experience in the sales cycle and in leading project teams
- Strong experience directly interfacing with senior business and IT stakeholders for clients.
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence.
- Ability to work independently, to work in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- You have strong understanding of either structured and unstructured data mining, visualisation and analytics.
- Driven, tenacity, entrepreneurship, client focused and results oriented. You enjoy working methodically and with a great attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills including a proven track record in developing and conducting interviews, focus groups and presentations.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualise new approaches and solutions.
In addition to strong client service orientation, we are also seeking talented leaders who have the capability to deliver quality solutions with superior analytical and problem solving skills. Besides excellent interpersonal and communication skills, candidates should have proven demonstration of sound business acumen, teamwork and leadership qualities. An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel is a pre-requisite. Next Steps
So what are you waiting for Join the winning team now. Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.