What impact will you make
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for Join the winning team now.
Work you'll do
Your role as a leader
- Assist the manager and assistant manager in planning, executing and concluding the IT audit and IT advisory engagements.
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of application controls throughout the business cycle.
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of ITGC and relevant cyber controls on relevant operational technology (OT) systems.
- Identify and communicate IT audit findings to senior management and clients.
- Assist the manager to lead and managing the engagement team.
- Provide guidance and mentoring of junior team members on their personal growth and career progression.
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Minimum bachelor degree in Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Experience delivering IT audit engagement for a minimum of 2 years.
- Experience in performing all domains in IT general controls and understanding of commonly used ERP systems-SAP, Oracle ERP, etc.
- Experience in performing application controls/automated business cycle controls.
- Experience in reviewing operational technology (OT) systems and have knowledge in the mining industry.
- Preferable to have a minimum of one professional certification of Certified Information System Auditor (CISA)/ Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC).
- Thorough knowledge of COBIT/COSO/NIST/ITIL frameworks.
- Strong leadership skills both on engagements and in an office environment.
- Experience in motivating and developing high performing teams
- Proactive and business-driven.
- Proficient in report writing, presentation and interpersonal skills, including excellent written and verbal communications.
- Experience in managing and improving engagement effectiveness and efficiency.