DBSI T&O is the backbone that supports the bank as the central of operations and technology. With the spirit of OneTeam and PRIDE! Value, we serve Institutional Banking Operations and Consumer Banking Operations, manage Customer Centre and IT, provide Group Procurement and Corporate Real Estate, coordinate bank-wide Business Continuity Management program and framework, and deliver service quality for Digibank and IBG/GTS. Our Technology & Operations organization is a vital strategic partner to the business in providing competitive advantage that propels DBSI towards being the Best Bank for a Better World (#B3W).
1. Ensure adherence to Monetary Authority of Singapore, Bank Indonesia (BI) and Otoritas Jasa Keuangan (OJK) regulation.
2. Ensure all reporting to BI and OJK are submitted in timely manner.
3. Support regulatory audit.
IT Risk Management
1. Conduct continuous technology risk assessment, impact measurement, timely risk escalation, and risk mitigation plan formulation.
2. Log, track and monitor risk management issue & action (self assessment, audit finding) and operational incident related IT.
3. Perform RCSA for IT and other business unit related.
4. Manage and maintain DR Plan for every application.
5. Coordinate, track, and support DR Drill (local and regional), Vmotion, HA-Flip and BCP exercise.
1. Localize DBS Group Policy Procedure & Standards to DBS Indonesia environment and align it with BI/OJK regulation.
2. Develop local policy & procedures for necessary area that is not covered in group policy & procedures.
3. Prepare & automate IT governance related reporting activities to DBSI management.
4. Support audit (internal and external).
5. Oversee IT Change Management process to ensure proper control in place for all changes to DBS Indonesia IT production environment and ensure minimum disruption to business users and conduct quality review to DBSI IT Change Management process.
DBS Bank Limited, often known as DBS, is a Singaporean multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered at the Marina Bay Financial Centre in the Marina Bay district of Singapore. The bank was previously known as The Development Bank of Singapore Limited, which 'DBS' was derived from, before the present abbreviated name was adopted on 21 July 2003 to reflect its role as a global bank. It is one of the 'Big Three' banks in Singapore, along with OCBC Bank and the United Overseas Bank (UOB).