What impact will you make
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for Join the winning team now.
Work you'll do
You will have ownership of end-to-end project: You will generate business insights through data analysis, and provide recommendations to improve business performance accordingly. You will work with our clients and subject matter experts to help understand and respond to the challenges they face. Your role will be to contribute to the design and delivery of these solutions by leveraging technology and data analytics as well as overseeing the work of other team members to achieve this.
You will be joining a rapidly growing and diverse team of multi-disciplinary, technically excellent and highly motivated people. You will use your knowledge, experience and commercial aptitude to identify and secure new business opportunities for our team and to develop and market new business propositions across multiple industries.
Your day will also involve:
About the team
- Engagements could range from small-scale technical staff augmentation, data strategy and operating model advisory, to large-scale, long-term data & analytics projects
- Support on project delivery for the design and implementation of innovative solutions for Deloitte's clients, driven by exploratory data analysis from complex datasets, both structured and unstructured, applying advanced statistical, data mining, and machine-learning techniques
- Apply the appropriate statistical, machine learning, programming, data modelling, simulation, deep learning and advanced mathematics techniques to recognise patterns, identify business improvement opportunities and make value adding insights leading to better business decision making
- Apply the generation and testing of data-driven hypotheses, analyse, and interpret the results of analytics solutions
- Support on presentation and communication with impact data-driven insights and deliver action plans that steer business strategy and decision-making
- Help to grow our internal capabilities by providing input into the design and delivery of internal training courses to team members
- Keep up to date with predictive and prescriptive analytics, new machine learning techniques, technologies, architectures and languages where necessary, and share your knowledge with the rest of the team to facilitate their personal growth and the growth of the practice.
The Risk Analytics team carries out advanced statistical and machine learning analyses in a number of areas and industry sectors encompassing Resources and Energy, Government and Public Services, Health and Life Sciences.
We don't just work with our clients to manage risk, we help them understand and grab the opportunities it presents too, helping them gain a competitive advantage. Our expertise and industry knowledge runs deep here. Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates/Assistant Manager across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
As a Senior/ Assistant Manager in the Risk Analytics practice, you will embrace and live Deloitte purpose and shared values, to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters.
You will involve on the project delivery and assist manager in generating value and critical business insight from their data. You will use your experience and deep knowledge to make complex problems and prescribed solutions clear and understandable.
You will be expected to also have:
- 4 to 6 years of working experience in analytics, business modelling, optimisation, simulation modelling and business intelligence and visualisation.
- Basic consulting skills and/or technology implementation experience across the end-to-end project lifecycle
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Experience with solution architecture and Cloud architecture and solutions
- Experience with big data technologies
- Exposure to analysis of unstructured data
- Exposure to Natural Language Processing.
- Experience with SQL, visualization tools, Python and or R
- Good understanding of data analysis and modelling concepts including regression modelling, segmentation, time series analysis, simulation modelling, machine learning and predictive modelling
- Hands on experience with a number of data manipulation tools and languages (e.g. SQL, Python, R, Spark, etc.) and intelligence and visualisation tools such as Tableau, Microsoft Power BI or similar skills
- Good communication, presentation, writing and professional skills, including being able to liaise with both technical and business contacts at our clients
- Good oral and written communication skill in both English and Bahasa Indonesia