What impact will you make
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for Join the winning team now.
Work you'll do
Your role as a leader
- Prepare correspondence, reports and materials for publications and presentations by updating the client contact database
- Arrange and confirm internal and external appointments and meetings as requested
- Setup travel management for both business and personal purposes
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing and filing
- Perform other tasks as necessary
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm's business contact number or business email address.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma Degree, preferable in Secretarial or equivalent
- 3 - 5 years of working experience in the related field
- Excellent in Ms Office
- Able to work multitasking with a tight deadline and have an excellent time management
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English, oral and written