About the Role -
We are looking for exceptional risk manager to identify potential fraud risk, and develop mitigating strategies in our expanding business. The role holder will be responsible for delivering on target risk metrics - by analyzing data and implementing risk rules and recommending mitigation plans.
What You Will Do
- Key fraud analyst to the business teams for the assigned product lines - conducting deep dives and analysis on risk-related issues.
- Close monitoring of risk metrics, underlying drivers - and the overall business metrics
- Assess, validate and optimize risk rules - to ensure the best outcome of risk/reward and to meet stated risk target metrics
- Develop risk platform solutions that will balance the various requirements from the product lines yet maintain a holistic view of the customer experience
What You Will Need
About GoTo Financial
- Able to assess issues and recommend solutions both at the strategic and tactical levels - balancing the business vision and practical implementation considerations.
- Intermediate proficiency in using GSuite and other data skills (SQL, BigQuery etc)
- Proactively builds trust-based relationships with stakeholders while maintaining the ability to remain objective
- Strong understanding of risk solutions, and product implementation - on the business side5-10 years of related payment risk experience, preferably on the acquiring side and e-wallets
GoTo Financial brings secure, reliable, and user-friendly financial solutions to over 55 million monthly active users, more than 14 million merchants, and over 2.5 million driver-partners eager to benefit from the digital economy in the GoTo ecosystem.
GoTo Financial's consumer services include GoPay, GoPayLater, and other financial services. We also serve businesses of all s through leading payment gateway Midtrans, Indonesia's largest cloud POS network Moka and GoKasir. We also have the all-in-one merchant solution GoBiz, GoBiz Plus, GoStore, and Selly - available in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.
Gojek and GoTo Financial are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and are equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.