- The Regional Marketing Manager reports into the APAC Regional Associate Marketing Director, BCC. This strategic business leader will be responsible for driving commercial excellence on Huggies Diapers & Wipes to deliver the APAC BCC 2030 Growth Strategy.
- The Regional Marketing Manager will develop cohesive and consumer-inspired strategy, plans, communications, and toolkits that deliver key growth priorities to enable financial sector growth goals by working closely with and influencing cross-functional and multi-national business teams, including Global, Regional and Local Sector Marketing, Category, Communications, and DCoE.
- Partner with our lead markets to create winning Brand & Comms development in line with Huggies new creative platform, co-creating with our IISEA markets to develop creative concepts, connections strategy, and production of assets across PESO channels.
- Partner with our Digital & Analytics team to build a robust PESO tool kit to improve the impact & effectiveness of our media choices across markets in APAC.
- Drive the key workstreams of Winning in POME, Digital Acceleration, and Social Impact, and manage the APAC Disney partnership.
- Co-lead the Future Portfolio Vision for Huggies- map out current and future product portfolio with of opportunity, incorporate RGM and SBPPC principles, work with design team on a Design Pack System, and develop a measurement framework.
- Partner with lead markets on the deployment of the Global/APAC Category Growth Story, integrating into current category tools and business planning.
The ideal candidate will be classically-trained in marketing and possess a high level of understanding of the brand building process. On top of this, they will also have a strong strategic business, commercialization, project management, and analytical skill set to deliver best-in-class in-market execution.
The candidate will have the drive, energy and a strong bias for action while being focused on delivering meaningful results with cross-functional partners. Leading by example, the candidate will effectively use information and emotional intelligence to influence key lead-markets, and drive collaboration even without direct authority. International/regional experience is desirable, but not mandatory.
- Previous experience building, budgeting, and executing both long-term strategic and short-term operational marketing plans that have resulted in above average business growth and performance.
- Strong analytical skills, financial acumen, and solid commercial grounding of the GTM process.
- Understanding of key business drivers and able to identify and capitalize on consumer trends and insights to develop breakthrough business-building strategies and programs to influence the plans across the lead markets.
- Digitally savvy, keeps up to date with MarTech trends. Some experience leading digital initiatives either in regional or local capacity preferred.
- Min 6 years of experience in FMCG Marketing roles in the region and country
- Strong cultural sensitivity and a track record of building relationships across different markets and in a matrix organization.