Job Descriptions :
- MS program director, responsible for MS project program management, included business operation, financial management, and customer satisfaction management. And responsible for IRO MS business strategy setting up and market improvement supporting.
- Main driver and facilitator for improvements within the Managed Service and is to take full responsibility for all managed network / projects and it's organization (Field Operations, Front Office (Network operations centre), Back Office etc.)
- Ensure that budget and profitability is managed for the Managed Service.
- Ensure that work is co-ordinated with Managed Service project managers to achieve business goals such economy of scale and / or utilisation of Huawei global resources, suppler/ partners.
- Ensure that the Managed Service is adequately staffed and that key positions at the Managed Service are delegate to the personnel with adequate training and skills to perform the task.
- Define / negotiate service supply contracts with customer.
- Responsible for meeting the Managed Service Sales target for the country.
Proven record in leading large Operational organizations Excellent knowledge and skills in Leadership. Result oriented with good skills in leading and motivating people and conscious of responsibility. Flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands. Excellent communications and presentation skills. Ability to communicate effectively on an executive level Highly developed consultative skills
- Must have the experience for the delivery of Managed Service Projects. Implement effective O & M processes and procedures and also establish high quality work standards to manage customers network effectively.
- Knowledge of Vendor- Operator relationship for Managed Service.
- Have vast experience in areas of Operation and Maintenance functions as HR planning, budgeting, process design, facility management and familiar with service functions.
- Candidates with Knowledge of Managed Service process (ITIL, e-TOM) will be preferred.
- Have a University education on M.Sc. level within Telecommunication, Information Technology and Electronics or similar.
- Total of over 10 yrs experience in Telecom Operations with a minimum of 5-10 years experience in a Senior Network Operation Management position. Over 2 yrs experience of working in Senior level Managed Service environment either with Operator or with Vendor