Network Automation Solution Architect
This role has been designated as Edge, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is the global edge-to-cloud company advancing the way people live and work. We help companies connect, protect, analyze, and act on their data and applications wherever they live, from edge to cloud, so they can turn insights into outcomes at the speed required to thrive in today's complex world.Our culture thrives onfinding new and better ways to accelerate what's next.We know diverse backgrounds are valued and succeed here. We have the flexibility to manage our work and personal needs.We make bold moves, together, and are a force for good. If you are looking to stretch and grow your career our culture will embrace you.Open up opportunities with HPE.
You will engage closely with the customer key decision makers/influencers, partners and SI's to broaden our market footprint in OSS, Orchestration and Network Automation space. You will work closely with product managers and other solution architects to continuously develop own understanding of the products and provide feedback to enhance capability of those products.
You will support the presales activities and support proactively the bid manager in providing target architecture, integrations, accurate sizing and estimation of tasks, assessment of technology risks, and recommendations for the implementation. So instead of looking for guidance you'll be mentoring, managing and taking ownership of its actions.
This is a regional role and you are expected to support any activities in the API Sub-Geo when called upon. Travelling is expected especially to interface with potential and existing customers.
- Good understanding in Orchestration, NFV/SDN, Order Management and OSS
- Good understanding in relevant industry standards, TMForum, ETSI, 3GPP
- Good understanding in Telecom business processes such as Order to Activate, Trouble to Resolution and related KPI
- Practical experiences in OpenStack, Kubernetes and other Cloud native environments
- Practical experiences in CI/CD and DevOps in terms of deploying Telecom network functions
- Good experiences running Business and/or technical workshops with Clients
- Good experiences communicating and leveraging internal matrix organization - Sales, Product, Delivery and Support
- Experiences on public cloud service providers like AWS, MS Azure are advantage
- Good experience in responding to RFx and ensuring good compliance levels while not over-committing to the requirements
- Excellent communication skills in communicating with international customers
- Skilled in creating technical presentation slides that caters to customers requirements/expectations with excellent presentation skills
- Able to understand new technologies and apply them to address customer requirements, keep up to date of latest technological market trends
- Able to provide demos of HPE Orchestration/OSS products to prospective customers
- Able to design solutions with complex/hybrid requirements utilizing different products and technologies
- Able to present technical presentations for RFx clarifications to customers.
- Work with delivery team to support the definition of requirements, statement of work in order to match the expected RFP compliance responses
- Assist delivery team and customers on testing/UAT matters when required
- Willing to travel to meet customers for on-premise demos/presentations etc.
- Able to support sales team for new lead generation and business development activities
- Capturing customer requirements, feedback and market trends, able to suggest enhancements in existing products such as new modules, micro services per industry insights
- Will be responsible for architecting, designing and implementing solutions for Telecom Digital transformation.
- Knowledge of telecom network standards of 3G/4G and 5G
- Knowledge of Telco Network solutions will be an advantage
- The role will apply over the presales
- Good experience in responding to RFI/RFP and able to lead and work with a diverse team to propose the best solution to the customer
- You will maintain a professional working relationship at multiple levels both internally and externally (with the client and partners) by developing a core understanding of the client's unique business needs and competitive challenges
- Tailor strategy and architect solutions to meet the needs of the client, and interface with both internal and external/industry experts to anticipate customer needs and facilitate solution design and development
- Have a good understanding of service provider business processes.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science/Telecommunications/Engineering with 10-15 years of experience in Telco industry
- Project management certifications is an advantage
- Fluent in English and other local language skills are an advantage
- Experience in leading or participating in process and requirement analysis activities
- Business Knowledge: telecom market trends, communications industry-specific technology and directions
- Proven success in introducing new ideas and solutions to address critical business requirements in the Telecom space
- Knowledge of consulting / project management methodologies
- Work with a minimum of direct supervision or guidance from others
- Takes ownership for actions, seeks feedback and takes direction
- Communication skills: Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Conceptual skills: able to perform in-depth systems analysis, recognizes problems, opportunities or underlying patterns and relationships. Is able to analyze requirements and translate them into priorities and action plans.
- Have led multiple systems integration and application development projects.
Join us and make your mark!
. A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
. Diverse and dynamic work environment
. Work-life balance and support for career development
. An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it
Then let's stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTand Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow togetherJob:
ExpertHewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.