1. Provide implementation mechanization program in coordination with operations management, and Mechanization & Technical Coordinator from each PSM.
2. Roll out & monitoring initial implementation of Mechanization until handed over to operations
3. Create monitoring report of mechanization implementation
4. Support pilot/partial roll-out of new mechanization in their area of responsibility
5. Suggest local adaptations
6. Provide progress status monitoring for related stakeholders
7. Provide input on necessary improvements including if there is a potential need for new mechanization
8. Work together with Mechanization & Technical Coordinator to identify room for improvement from the existing mechanization in his area
Our company has never levied any fees for the recruitment process nor has it required to order tickets and accommodation through a certain travel agent or certain person.
We are a leading, publicly-listed, global seed-to-shelf agribusiness committed to sustainable palm oil production. Our palm oil plantations cover more than 138,000 hectares (including smallholder farmers). Our primary activities are cultivating and harvesting oil palms, processing fresh fruit bunches (FFBs) into crude palm oil (CPO) and palm kernel, and refining CPO into value-added products such as cooking oil, margarine, and shortening. We own 46 mills and operate 8 downstream facilities that manage refining and kernel crushing operations, across Indonesia. Besides bulk and industrial oil, our refined products are also marketed under several brands well-loved consumer brands such as Filma and Kunci Mas. Today, these brands have been recognised for their high quality and command significant market share in their respective segments in Indonesia. Based in Jakarta, we were founded in 1962 and listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 1992. A subsidiary of Golden Agri-Resources (GAR) , we have Sinar Mas Oleochemical , SMART Research Institute (SMARTRI) , and SMART Biotechnology Centre within our operations. Why join us Palm oil and agriculture play a significant role in meeting the growing world population's demands for sustainable and innovative solutions to nutrition, energy and personal care products. As a leading global seed-to-shelf agribusiness, we want talents who are ready to overcome future challenges in this sector, and be part of sustainably feeding and fueling generations.