At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
Work you will do
To take the lead in this dynamic world with constant disruption, the future of HR demands major shifts in mind-set, roles, capabilities, and digital enablers with reinvention at the core. From the C-suite to the junior desks, Deloitte's Human Resources Transformation services are designed to reimagine and revitalize how HR enables the organization and empowers its people.
Whether the enterprise is in business, industry, government, or higher education, our teams across the world and in Southeast Asia work with clients to develop and implement overarching global HR strategies to transform how HR delivers services to better support the enterprise and its people. This includes transforming HR operations and payroll with leading HR cloud technologies (Workday HR, SAP SuccessFactors) and other analytic and mobile solutions that enhance service delivery, enable innovation, and reenergize the experience of the people you serve, from frontline staff to leaders, employees to gig workers, administrators and faculty to students.
Deloitte Southeast Asia is rapidly growing their HR Transformation practice to meet increasing client demands in the Asia-Pacific region. We want YOU to join our team and take advantage of these massive opportunities and grow your career!
As a Manager in our HR Transformation Consulting team you'll build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations. You will:
- Play a key role in how we deliver our services to clients across a breadth of industries. You will have the opportunity to leverage leading research, analytics, technology and industry insights to impact the future of work and provide strategic and business-focused solutions to our clients.
- Support our clients in defining their HR strategy and advise our clients on the design and implementation of (global) HR transformation programmes
- Analyse and revise current HR processes to more efficient ways of working and contribute to the design of a delivery model for their HR services
- Consult with clients to increase effectiveness and reduce costs of HR service delivery through improved processes and technologies global shared services solutions, participate in the selection, design and implementation of technology-enabled business and HR solutions for clients
- Be part of a team that loves collaborating, taking on challenges and exceeding expectations. No two days are ever the same, but here is a sample of some of the work you might do in this role: build the foundation for new HR capabilities like process automation and employee experience deliver engagements that advance strategic HR transformation for clients develop and maintain client relationships and lead projects from planning through execution
- Oversee and provide directions to the project teams in undertaking HR/ HRIS assessments, critically examine alignment of technology elements against key business priorities, develop recommendations and advise on appropriate strategies, governance, architecture, and innovations to optimize client operations.
In leading teams to deliver impact to clients through the project, you will:
Your role as a leader
- Employ a business-oriented mindset and use data-driven solutions to drive transformation agenda and achieve results
- Leverage expertise in a functional domain to enable client's strategic agenda
- Consider opportunities and threats related to end-user adoption when developing recommendations
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Understand the goals of Deloitte, align our people to these objectives by setting clear priorities and direction by establishing a positive relationship with a senior stakeholders.
- Influence teams, and individuals positively. Lead by example and provide equal opportunity for people to grow, develop and succeed.
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Manage diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where people are respected and valued for their contribution.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
If you are someone with:
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Business Administration, Human Capital, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Minimum 8 years of working experience and require a minimum of 5 years of experience in management consulting or related role.
- Experience in:
- Managing implementation of large scale HR Transformation projects
- Implementation Experience in at least 2 different HR Cloud Technology solutions (Workday, SAP Successfactors, Oracle Cloud HCM or others)
- Familiar with Cloud HR related technologies and the trends of the HR Cloud
- Gathering, analyzing, defining business requirements and identifying optimization opportunities for cross domain HR processes
- Leading and coaching teams through business / proposal development, and pursuits.
- Strong analytical skills, excellent oral and written communication skills in English, be self-motivated, and be able to work in stressful situations with changing priorities
- Excellent problem solving skills, ability to think out-of-the-box, work under pressure and tight project timelines
- Willingness to work outside of office base and most of alland appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit to our short-term and long-term project assignment.
So what are you waiting for Join the winning team now. Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.