- 1st level troubleshooting and problem restoration of IP network faults prioritize faults and meet WLAs/SLAs, Handling Trouble Tickets.
- Coordination with different stake holders for early resolution of incidents.
- Assigning TTs to field and 2nd LA operations.
- To participate in internal technical discussions in view to improve overall network performance and make recommendations wherever possible.
- To contribute in the creation and improvements to procedures and routines within the department / group.
- To ensure correct working methodology.
- Adherence to customer agreed KPIs.
- Perform under time constrain depending upon the business requirements.
- Finding root cause analysis of potential and traffic outage related problems.
- Managing to keep low MTTR
- Telecommunications knowledge e.g. telephony radio/switching principles, traffic concepts, telecommunication network topology and signaling.
- Good knowledge on the digital cross-connects principles, data communication and IP Network Topology & Concepts.
- Good understanding of relevant recommendations/guidelines of ITU.
- Should Identify and solve complicated problems that require careful analysis by adapting existing procedures, techniques and methods in the area of BSS Network O&M/Support.
- Should have working knowledge of support processes.
- Good knowledge & skills on Operation and maintenance / Integration / support of Switches, Routers and Firewall.
- Working experience on minimum one of the following product portfolio. Router: Nokia (ALU), Huawei, Cisco, Juniper. Switches: Nokia (ALU), Huawei, Cisco, Juniper. Firewall: ASA, SRX
Career Advice to Find Better
Resume & Cover Letters
Second Career Options