- Responsible for Switch and Router installation, commissioning, testing, integration,and maintenance of IP network equipment.
- IP network planning and design.
- Support projects of IP network products and provide technical solution
- Provide technical support to customers through remote and on-site trouble-shooting
- On-site Maintenance support in case of major or critical problems that can't be solved by customer or local subcontractor according to SLA
- Responsible for handling technical cases on ticket system and keep tracking these problems during the whole resolving process
- Provide technical solution planning and hands-on support on Switch and Router.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree major in Telecommunication / Electrical / Computer technology
- Have good knowledge in computer network.
- Be proficient in English both spoken and written and computer literate
- Possess high motivation to learn and work hard
- Familiar with Nokia or others Router, TCP/IP, BGP/OSPF/ISIS/PIM-SM Protocols in prior.
Career Advice to Find Better
Resume & Cover Letters
Second Career Options