- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Required language: English is a must
- HR background, psychology, and the same industry is plus point.
- At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably experienced specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Good in Microsoft Office especially Microsoft Excel
- Maintain all project goes well
- Build a good relationship with client and employee
- Make sure all document for client & employee are well prepared until payroll
- Monitoring and maintain data employee to the systems
- Make a contract agreement, addendum, and document administration for resource
- Make sure all employee is registered to BPJS and insurance
- Make sure all employee in systems databased are up to date
- Filing and keep the necessary document in order
- Screening, interview and send the candidate profiling to the client
- Do the negotiation with candidate in terms of offering
- Colleting the time sheet and claim form the resources
- Create a monthly breakdown salary
- Do the coordination with Finance Team in terms of invoicing process
- Do the coordination with Payroll Team in terms of salary payment
- Able to do data analyze in Excel