- Update connected date from RO database.
- Update PMO Uniq, DU ID from RPC database.
- Update PO Released based on Scarlett Syestem and BOQ.
- Monitor site from NY Connected, Integrated, Kom-date, eRFI, eLV, and OAC.
- Follow up issue regarding site mapping.
- Uploading QC signed on Scarlett system.
- Female & Male
- Have a minimum of 1 year experience in the Document Control position
- Not currently tied to work with the company
- Willing to work for the first contract period until 31 Mei 2022
- Can use Microsoft Excel with formulas and Pivot
- Willing to work in 6 days with minimum working hours 08:30 - 21:00
- The candidate is currently not in college
- If the candidate has a Telecomunication or Electrical background, this is preferred
- Has capability of communicating and influencing costumer
- Creating, maintaining, reporting database daily
- Having good coordination and communication skill
- Capable to perform multitasking work
Career Advice to Find Better
Resume & Cover Letters
Second Career Options