Lead Subsea Controls Engineer
Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving technical problems
Are you a subsea engineering expert looking for a new opportunity
Join our Team!
Baker Hughes has developed a comprehensive portfolio of systems and products to deliver optimal subsea solutions. That means we consistently deliver solutions that will meet or exceed even your most demanding requirements.
Partner with the best
The Lead Subsea Controls Engineer will be responsible for providing technical expertise, leadership and governance to a range of activities related to the Baker Hughes Control System install base within the Services APACI Region
As a Lead Subsea Controls Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Leading all applicable Health, Safety, Environmental, and Quality requirements
- Developing and executing scopes in line with customer and project requirements and priorities
- Defining Cost Time Resource (CTR) requirements for engineering planning and forecasting purposes
- Driving engineering and team activities globally to ensure on time delivery to the customer to the project schedule proactively.
- Overseeing for documentation delivery
- Managing customer point of contact for all project engineering aspects
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelors in Instrumentation and Control Systems Engineering, or Industrial Computer Systems Engineering or related discipline.
- Have +10 years of engineering experience within the subsea industry or related service organisation.
- Show proactive and results oriented, self-motivated and ability to work independently and in a team.
- Have field experience in subsea installations, troubleshooting and interventions
- Have sound knowledge of environmental, health and safety, and quality regulations within the oil and gas industry.
- Have good communication skills, with an ability to communicate well in a multi-lingual/multi-cultural team environment
- Have domain expertise in subsea control systems
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.