Title: Consultant - Oracle SCM - ID
What impact will you make
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for Join the winning team now.
Work you'll do
- Carry out allocated tasks in Oracle implementation on consulting engagements
- You will be working closely with the leaders in implementing Oracle (module / skill) projects covering phases like business requirement study, conceptual and detailed design, solutions delivery through the final production cut-over.
- You will identify best business practices and implement the processes together with our customers, as well as demonstrate business solutions in different industries and prepare the system to solve industry specific requirements.
- Maintain good relationships with customers and colleagues to meet expected customer service levels.
- A good Honors Degree
- Oracle certified is preferred.
- Consultant will require a minimum of 8 years of experience in Oracle SCM, completed at least 3 end to end full life cycle of Oracle SCM, Distribution & Manufacturing implementations.
- Ability to analyse As Is and To Be business processes, complete complex business design for gap / interfaces and configure system based on user requirement
- Deep hands-on functional experience in the implementation and configuration of Oracle ERP, cross-modules / applications integration experience
- Consultant will require to demonstrate of coaching capabilities in team development
- Strong analytical skills, excellent oral and written communication skills in English, be self-motivated, and be able to work in stressful situations with changing priorities
- Excellent problem solving skills, ability to think out-of-the-box, work under pressure and tight project timelines
- Drive, tenacity, client focused and results oriented
- Proven demonstration of sound business acumen, teamwork and leadership qualities.
- Willingness to work outside of office base and most of all
- An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit to our short-term and long-term project assignment.
So what are you waiting for Join the winning team now. Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.