Job Description :
The OEO Support Reporting Analyst is a senior analyst role that supports the OEO operations and management teams by creating and managing complex reporting using Alteryx, Tableau and Excel.
- Creating automated solutions to provide reports, visualizations and analysis on:
- Metrics and reporting for scorecards, pipelines, SLA adherence and controls
- Daily, weekly and monthly executive level reporting
- Controls and Oversight reporting
- Task Automation of reports, processes and file handling
- Documenting solutions, including technical requirements and operating instructions
- Assisting other analysts understand complex datasets and queries
- Operate with minimal to no supervision and drive things through to completion.
Internal Application Eligibility Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years of experience related to process automation, intelligent solutions, analytics, or related software development
- Extensive experience working with Alteryx Designer/Server with external datasets, complex workflows and updating Microsoft SharePoint Lists and Libraries
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience including macro and ODBC concepts
- Visualization experience working with Tableau Desktop and Server
- Experience working with SQL based environments such as Oracle, Teradata, Hive or SMS
- Experience scoping, planning, and delivering projects using iterative software development lifecycles over multiple release cycles
- Advanced critical and analytical thinking skills (ability to devise complex formulas & algorithms) strategic thinking/planning
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to new initiatives or changing business requirements
- Requires the ability to manage multiple functions and tasks while staying within departmental SLA's.
- Strong time management and organization skills ability to identify and escalate risk
- Ability to work in tandem with colleagues at all levels of the organization and obtain buy in to new concepts and processes, while tailoring reporting appropriately and as warranted
- Must be able to work within deadlines in a fast-paced environment and possess strong problem solving and relationship management skills.
- Heavy Business/Financial acumen presentation and delivery skills with the ability to tell the story
- Capable of technically guiding high performing agile teams
- Good understanding of Relational Database management systems MS SQL, MySQL and with Non-SQL DB systems
- Must meet minimum employment tenure requirement. Specific roles require longer tenure in current position to be eligible to apply. Unless established for specific positions by the line of business, the standard tenure requirement is 12 months.
- Meets satisfactory performance standards as defined by the firm
- Not enrolled in Performance Coaching
- Employees who were given written warning or higher and within the prescriptive period are not eligible to apply.
By submitting an application and/or joining the interview, you affirm to meet the Internal Mobility Eligibility Requirements asstated in the.You are expected to provide true and accurate information to the Company during the recruitment and application process. Knowingly giving false or misleading information shall be subjected to the imposition of appropriate corrective action, following the firm's HR Policies and Guidelines.
Consult your Manager for any specific guidelines for your line of business or if you're unsure about your eligibility for an internal application.
Make sure your profile is updated in the new me@jpmc > Hiring and discuss internal mobility plans with your Manager at the soonest time possible. Attaching your updated resume is encouraged.
In partnership, Hiring Managers and Recruiters will review applications to determine which candidates best meet the required skills and experience specified in the job description. While not every application will result in an interview, applications will be acknowledged.