NTT is a leading global IT solutions and services organisation that brings together people, data and things to create a better and more sustainable future.
In today's iNTTerconnected world, connections matter more now than ever. By bringing together talented people, world-class technology partners and emerging innovators, we help our clients solve some of the world's most significant technological, business and societal challenges.
With people at the heart of our success, NTT is committed to attracting and growing the best talent and providing an environment where everyone feels they can belong and their contribution matters.
Your career here is about believing in yourself, and taking on great opportunities and new challenges.
It's about growing your skills and expertise in your current role and preparing yourself for the future. That's why we encourage you to take every opportunity to grow your career within our great global team.
Are you ready to take the next step in your careerOrganizes and implements a variety of responsibilities related to the flow of materials, products, services, and associated systems information.
Duties involve but are not limited to supply chain services, inventory control, critical parts availability, material handling, import-export licensing, shipment of products, and third-party warehousing. Evaluate customer support and field service commitments to ensure customer requirements are met. Serves as liaison between sales and operations teams to develop concepts and coordinate product knowledge provides data analysis for production planning and volume studies, and participates in process/rating improvement efforts. Assists in developing logistics plans and procedures.
What you'll be doing
The Logistics and Supply Chain Specialist offers detailed technical support with the promotion of NTT Ltd's Supply Chain solutions, as well as its optimization, processes and the use of resources. The primary objective of this position is to achieve cost benefits, delivery reliability and customer satisfaction through the best possible solutions (flow of material, value, information). These individuals participate in the execution of the logistics and supply chain strategy that defines the connection and combination of activities and functions throughout the value chain including B2B integration.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Ensure the necessary processes and systems exist for the buying team to execute the everyday activities.
- Ensures the flow of materials, products, services and information.
- Engage with vendors and clients and intervene when queries from these stakeholders are escalated.
- Remain involved with the buying process by participating in the delivery of advanced components of the process including the final resolution of problems and queries.
- Ensure the necessary processes are in place to ensure continuous client satisfaction.
- Participate in the pre-sales processes and/or successes to ensure growth within the assigned portfolio.
- Work closely with Solutions Architects to create the best solution design for the client and develop procedures and systems for commercial supply chain projects ensuring commercial readiness.
- Work on strategic projects that identify risks to supply chain delivery and drive the implementation of appropriate solutions.
Academic Qualifications and Certifications:
- Display excellent attention to detail and the ability to manage work processes
- Possess good knowledge of supply chain processes and procedures
- Excellent client service orientation and impeccable relationship building skills
- Display an analytical orientation and continually identify mechanisms for improved service delivery
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess an in depth understanding of the client's business needs and the associated NTT Ltd delivery model
- General Qualification in Supply Chain/ Logistics/ Business Management/ IT(Degree or Certifications)
What would make you a good fit for this roleJoin our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.A career at NTT means:
- Demonstrable experience relevant to the field within a large scale (preferably multi- national) technology services environment
- Experience in service delivery within a supply chain environment
Being part of a global pioneer - where you gain exposure to our Fortune 500 clients and world-leading global technology partners and work with a network of over 40,000 smart and diverse colleagues across 57 countries, delivering services in over 200 countries.
Being at the forefront of cutting-edge technology - backed with a 150-year heritage of using technology for good. With 40% of the world's internet traffic running on our network and where Emoji were first invented, you can be proud of the group's many new firsts.
Making a difference - by doing meaningful work that helps to shape the future for our clients, and across industries and communities around the world.
Being your best self - in a progressive Connected Working environment that promotes flexibility, connection and wellbeing. Where diversity and different perspectives are embraced to ensure equal opportunities for all.
Having ongoing opportunities to own and develop your career - with a personal and professional development plan and access to the broadest learning offerings in the industry.