What impact will you make
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for Join the winning team now.
Work you'll do
Your role as a leader
- Create / review financial models based on business issues or transactions being analyzed (eg. For financing, acquisition, valuation)
- Value project based on net present value, internal rate of return and profitability index
- Write / review reports and findings
- Communicate effectively to all levels of engagement management
- Balance multiple engagements and responsibilities
- Knowledgable in industry analysis and market data / issues
- Participate at meetings with clients / for the projects
- Perform ad hoc analysis utilizing bloomberg and other databases
- Prepare proposals / presentations materials and for pitching or prepare tender documents
- Demonstrate an understanding of risk associated with engagements
- Prepare internal documentations regarding clients, working papers and engagement acceptance procedures
- Employ a structured approach to project management to ensure complete client satisfaction and project profitability
- Develop your expertise in a specialization and your reputation as a financial advisor
- Contribute to practice growth and development
- Participate in the development and delivery of training programs
- Coach and mentor practitioners to their highest potential
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the goals of our clients and Deloitte, align our people to these objectives by setting clear priorities and direction.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Lead by example and provide equal opportunity for people to grow, develop and succeed.
- Establish positive relationship with senior stakeholders.
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Manage diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where people are respected and valued for their contribution.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Bachelors required, with a strong academic credential required, 3.0 + GPA Masters in Finance preferred CFA (level 1), ASA and/or CPA candidacy is a plus.
- Bachelors required, with a strong academic credentials required, 3.0 + GPA Masters in Finance preferred
- Minimum 7+ years of relevant experience Auditor/Advisor Experience and background in Big-4 would be prioritized.
- Experienced with financial modeling, project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations and team leadership.
- Proven ability to deliver transaction advisory related to project finance at all stages of the project cycle.
- Strong commitment professional and client service excellence and flexibility in working in a challenging professional environment
- Strong external consulting or financial advisory experience
- Must be flexible with the potential travel requirements of client service engagements
- Professional demeanor and strong English communication skills, both written and oral.
- Pass the MAPPI Exam would be prioritized
- The ability to work unsupervised with attention to detail