- Assists in the development of the Brand Marketing Plan by developing an understanding of the drivers of brand growth and brand health and identifying key issues and opportunities.
- Lead innovation / activation projects deployment and the integrated activity schedule ensuring consistency with Brand Key Vision and Brand Vision Plan including communication strategy.
- Monitor and evaluate brand performance to recommend and execute appropriate ways to increase brand equity.
- Identifies solutions and make recommendations to improve effectiveness based on performance monitoring.
- Work closely with agencies (Advertising, Market Research, PR, etc ) to execute flawless brand experiences across touch points.
- Delivers specific brand projects as per brand plan, eg. Co-branding with major retailer.
- Monitors budgets spend and provides timely communication to relevant stakeholders on overspend / cash availability.
- Partner with different functions 9 Customer Development, Supply Chain & Finance) for ongoing projects, competitors, budget phasing, media plan tracking.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 3 years + in Brand Building/Brand Development in FMCG.
- Strong business mindset, analytical power and good communication skill.
- Passion to growth and strong time management skill to work in a changeable environment, ability to manage workload and multiple projects.
- Open-minded, practical creativity, and result oriented,
- Fluent in English speaking and writing.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their Whole Self to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.