At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
What impact will you make
Living in a technology world that is fast paced, gone are the days where we used to do things manually. As everything is now connected, we now have conversations about Supply Chain Technology (SCT), instead of just about Supply Chain. Technology plays a key role in enabling this. There are many emerging technologies around us - too many in fact thus, one of our roles as consultants is to help client mix & match the right tools by building and establishing the SCT asset to showcase the possibilities of supply chain to potential clients, to enable their ambition to have a connected technology landscape.
We, the Supply Chain & Network Operations (SC&NO) offering aspire to build a team of supply chain specialists, centered on having capabilities in supply chain technologies. We will provide you with a strong and structured career development roadmap to become a Supply Chain Technology expert.
Work you will do
- Perform business requirement definition around S&OP and IBP process. Define the to-be process/ operations, conduct functional/technical design
- Develop business process flows of the client's functional requirements, for multiple levels and roles. Gather client's business requirements and create a corresponding set of functional specifications, which is documented for client's approval
- Develop user training documentation of the client's solution, conduct solution validation, and testing of the application.
Enough about us, let's talk about youMinimum requirements
- Support role on procurement technology implementation (e.g., Coupa) across different stages of the project (pre-implementation, delivery, and post-implementation)
- Work closely with client and other project team members to ensure successful integration and business requirement solutions and create/improve implementation templates, training, and presentations.
- Support the collection and analysis of data, develop key insights / findings, and propose solutions to the identified area.
- Bachelor's degree from top tier universities in Computer Science, IT, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, Finance or equivalent (MBA or Master's degree is preferably)
- 3-6 years of working experience with strong numerical, analytical, interpersonal, collaboration, and excellent story boarding skills
- Enthusiastic to learn the latest digital technology and to improve own capability
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet tight project timelines
- Highly motivated to contribute to the client's business from supply chain and digital perspective
- Willingness to travel to serve regional and /or international clients
- Possess supply chain-related practical experience from industry (planning, production management, inventory management, logistics, procurement, etc.)
- Excel-ninja who can solve supply chain planning problems with Excel modelling
- Experience with eProcurement solutions as business user or administrator (Ariba, Coupa or equivalent)
- Ability to articulate thoughts and ideas in a clear and composed manner to instill confidence in team and clients
- Development experience reporting tools (such as Tableau or PowerBI)
- Proficiency in programming languages (such as C, C++, Java, Python, R, VBA or .NET) and experience with data management - data flow concepts and data integration concepts will be advantageous
So what are you waiting for Join the winning team now. Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.